Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sierra started Preschool




On Tuesday, the 18th, Sierra started Windsor Christina Academy Preschool. She was so excited to start school and has been working really hard on potty training so that she could go. Well, the day finally came and she did great! She had so much fun and is loving going everyday. It is weird to be sending her to school when I am home, but she seems to really be loving it. I think she got kinda bored with me at home. I do have to admit, it is a bit of a break for me. Caring for just Brandon is easier (at times) than taking care of both of them. I have taken full advantage of her 3 mornings at school so far- 2 trips to Starbucks, grocery shopping and a pedicure. I am so proud of my big girl!! I can't believe she is 3 already!!

3 comments:

Ali C. said...

That's exciting to start that adventure. Just imagine all the fun craft projects you get to put on your fridge!

Bill and Paige said...

what a big girl!

Leigh Ann said...

What an exciting time!