Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wow!!


So, last Friday I got the extreme pleasure of having a 3D Ultrasound of Brandon. The pictures are amazing!! I loved the 20 minutes we spent in there so much!!!! Sierra was very cute, at one point she looked at the TV screen and yelled "That's baby Brandon!". I cried, of course. I feel so lucky and a bit spoiled to be able to see my precious son's face a little early. It's funny, I have friends who think it is totally creepy but I just love it!!! I am going to try and post one for you all to see. We'll see if I can figure it out.

Just 5 weeks to go! Hopefully little Brandon will want to come out on time, like Sierra did. :) I can only keep my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

So cool! I think they are a little creepy, but I do like them. I lvoe the name Brandon!! I can't wait to see pics of him.

Meg said...

Congratulations Holly!