Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby #2!

So this is the first real blog that I am attempting. Official only because I have actually told people about this blog. I think it looks pretty good. Everything seems to work. :)

I wanted to write a little about baby #2, or as my mom calls it, Baby B. B only for the second in our family. Sure, Sean hopes it is a boy. And part of me does too. I would love to have a son and love to see Sean with his son. But, I would also love a sister for Sierra. How fun would that be for her? We saw a family yesterday that had 2 little girls, and they were dressed the same. It was way cute!! Hopefully we will know which it is very soon. I have an appointment on Friday (1/30/09) and hope that my new doctor will do an ultrasound and check. If not, then it should be a couple weeks after that when I have my 20 (23?) week ultrasound scheduled. I don't know that date yet because I switched insurance and doctors this month. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Either way, I am so excited to be having baby #2. I love being a mom, more than anything I've ever done!!! Don't let me fool you though, I am very nervous. Sierra has so much energy, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up. :) I guess we'll see what happens.

5 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Your blog looks awesome! The hardest part is just keeping up with it, but soon you will be doing something and say, "I can't wait to blog about this!!!"

Can't wait to see what baby b is!! Boy or Girl I'm sure it will be the cutest!

Kimi said...

Yay Holly! I'm so excited you started a blog-it looks great! I am not the best at keeping up with it but I try. Paige is waaaay better! Can't wait to find out about Baby B!

The Stiles Family said...

I love your new blog and am so excited that I can see how you are doing on a regular basis. I cannot wait to hear what you are having. I know the feeling about wanting a son for Sean and a sister for Sierra. I am so excited for a girl, but would love Harrison to have a little brother to wrestle around with when they are older. Take care of yourself.

Thanks for the call a few days ago.

Ali C. said...

Glad Kelli linked you to her blog! Very cute. I didn't know what to write in the beginning either, but soon I found tons of random thoughts to talk about! Congrats on baby #2! TFJ

April said...

Yay, glad you've started a blog! Sierra is so cute! Good luck keeping up with the blog, I have a hard time and I have no kids. Ha ha!